Our Sponsors & Supporters
2019 Winter Competition
Registrations are now CLOSED
WE have limited availability in our Opens teams
U13’s, U17’s & Opens: $330
This year all registrations will be completed online through MyNetball:
- If you are a returning member, you will already have an ID and you will need to search for this using the “Forgot log in details” option
- NOTE* If you are unable to locate your ID please do not create a new account, email email@example.com and the details will be provided to you
- For U11’s -U’17 players eligible for Kidsport, please select the applicable Registration Product containing (Kidsport),
- For SET – U7’s-U8’s and GO U9’s & U10’s players eligible for Kidsport, DO NOT register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and separate information will be sent to you
- NOTE: Kidsport funding has been reduced to $150. Click here to find out more information about Kidsport eligibility
* Our compulsory Fundraising Levy is $30 per family and the product box MUST be ticked AFTER you choose the age group you would like to registrar for.
All Registrations close on the 29th January 2018.
- If you are both a player and a non-player you are to register 1st as a player and then as a non-player
- All player registrations will incur a processing fee
- CNC will not be running a NET: 5-6yr program – this will be run by JNA, information to follow shortly
- Coach registrations will be between 11th February – 20th February 2019
IMPORTANT INFORMATION There will an Information and Uniform Day held on Saturday 9th Feb from 9-12 at HBF Arena. This is when uniforms will be available to try on and committee members will be present to answer any questions you may have, more information to follow shortly.
2019 Winter Season begins:
27th April – Net 5 & 6’s; Set 7 & 8’s; GO 9 & 10’s & Juniors 11U, 12U, 13U’s.
29h April – Junior 17U’s & Opens.
Should you have questions or concerns with the registration process please email email@example.com.