Our Sponsors & Supporters
2020 Winter Registrations open on Monday 9th December 2019
Set U7’s – U8’s: $295
GO U9’s U10’s: $295
U11’s & U12’s: $330
U13’s, U17’s & Opens: $330
All registrations are completed online through MyNetball:
- If you are a returning member, you will already have an ID and you will need to search for this using the “Forgot log in details” option
- NOTE* If you are unable to locate your ID please do not create a new account, email firstname.lastname@example.org and the details will be provided to you
- For U11’s -U’17 players eligible for Kidsport, please complete the CNC Kidsport Form and return to CNC’s Treasurer.
- For SET – U7’s-U8’s and GO U9’s & U10’s players eligible for Kidsport, DO NOT register, please email email@example.com and separate information will be sent to you
- NOTE: Kidsport funding has been reduced to $150. Click here to find out more information about Kidsport eligibility
Uniforms can be purchased from our official uniform supplier, Mecca Sports in Joondalup.
- If you are both a player and a non-player you are to register 1st as a player and then as a non-player
- All player registrations will incur a processing fee
- CNC will not be running a NET: 5-6yr program – this will be run by JNA, information to follow shortly
2020 Winter Season begins:
2 May 2020 – Net 5 & 6’s; Set 7 & 8’s; GO 9 & 10’s & Juniors 11U, 12U,
4th May 2020 – Junior U13’s, 17U’s & Opens.
Should you have questions or concerns with the registration process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.