Registrations are now open for the Currambine Netball Club Winter Season 2018.
**** Don’t forget this Sunday is Uniform Day. If you need to be fitted for a whole new uniform, or you forgot an item at the last Uniform Day, please make sure you attend this event as it will be the last opportunity to order any items before the season starts.
When: Sunday 18th Feb
Where: 33 Greenhaven Glade, Carramar
Contact: Michelle, 0409 884 470
EFTPOS facilities will be available, please NO cash. ****
Set U7’s – U8’s: $275
GO U9’s U10’s: $275
U11’s & U12’s: $310
U13’s, U17’s & Opens: $320
This year all registrations will be completed online through MyNetball:
- If you are a returning member, you will already have an ID and you will need to search for this using the “Forgot log in details” option
- NOTE* If you are unable to locate your ID please do not create a new account, email firstname.lastname@example.org and the details will be provided to you
- For U11’s -U’17 players eligible for Kidsport, please select the applicable Registration Product containing (Kidsport),
- For SET – U7’s-U8’s and GO U9’s & U10’s players eligible for Kidsport, DO NOT register, please email email@example.com and separate information will be sent to you
- NOTE: Kidsport funding has been reduced to $150. Click here to find out more information about Kidsport eligibility
All Registrations close on the 29th January 2018.
- If you are both a player and a non-player you are to register 1st as a player and then as a non-player
- All player registrations will incur a processing fee
- CNC will not be running a NET: 5-6yr program – this will be run by JNA, information to follow shortly
- Coach registrations will be between 17th February – 28th February.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION There will an Information and Uniform Day held on Saturday 3rd Feb from 9-12 at HBF Arena. This is when uniforms will be available to try on and committee members will be present to answer any questions you may have, more information to follow shortly.
2018 Winter Season begins:
28th April – Net 5 & 6’s; Set 7 & 8’s; GO 9 & 10’s & Juniors 11U, 12U, 13U’s.
30th April – Junior 17U’s & Opens.
Should you have questions or concerns with the registration process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.